Fellowship core value and vision
Written by Joel Klase on Aug 11, 2015
Our Vision for Fellowship:
We will be a close-knit family: serving, enjoying, encouraging, and protecting each other, until we all reach maturity in Christ.
How and when will we get there? Who will take us there?
- The Fellowship Committee will intentionally plan events for the entire church that provide opportunities for edification and encouragement toward spiritual maturity.
- The Elders will provide training for the Leaders of our groups and ministries (i.e., HFG, Men’s Ministry, Women’s Ministry), to foster connections among the people within their groups. The first training event will be completed by the end of 2018.
- The Elders will provide intentional opportunities for discussions between the congregation and leadership.
- The Elders and Deacons will conduct an annual review of our facilities and equipment to identify needs and solutions.
- The Leaders will identify the gifts of our people, and match them with specific needs within the life of the church body, and also the lives of its members. We will do this by encouraging increased involvement of the members of the body so that their gifts and abilities can be revealed and developed.
- The Elders will ensure that people who need counseling receive it, and they will challenge those who need to be counseled.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.