Fulfilling the Great Commission core value and vision
Written by Joel Klase on Aug 11, 2015
Our Vision for Fulfilling the Great Commission:
We will proclaim the good news in word and deed, and we will support and encourage participation in church planting and global missions.
How and when will we get there? Who will take us there?
- The pastors will preach sermons that will enable our people to understand the meaning of the great commission and inspire them to obey it in the ways that God provides for them.
- We will provide training in hospitality – the ability to connect with people by addressing their needs for financial, social, and spiritual assistance in accordance with the provision that the Lord gives to us – by the end of 2018.
- We will provide training in evangelism and disciple-making aimed at people of our own culture as well as international cultures represented within our community.
- We will create and participate in special events and services that will be geared toward non-believers in an effort to share the gospel with them.
- Our Missions Committee will develop and implement the “Connecting” program whereby we focus on those missionaries who we financially support, focus on Missionaries who are interested in a two-way support relationship, and have a strong understanding of the work they’re doing (better communications between the missionaries and our congregation – more personal). This program is being kicked off in 2015-2016.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.